Here is an update on my first column:
|My bean is flowering!|
|Close up of the broccoli stem, kinky... hahaha. You can see the residue from the spray of nutrients.|
|Swiss Chard "Bright Lights"|
|The 3" net pots are too big to fit in the 1.5L bottles, so I ended up cutting them and using some zip-ties to make the basket a little smaller.|
|Close up of the modified net pot in the bottle. You can see my impatient paint job.|
|I have started adding hydrogen peroxide to the nutrients.|
This is a close up of the brand of tape i used.
There you have it! My completed second column. I purchased some shoe racks to raise my window farm up a bit so that I can use the bottom bottle. It worked out very well as the legs from my frame fit perfectly into the holes in the shelves and make the whole thing very stable.Feel free to send me your questions and comments. I look forward to hearing from you!